Flats and Apartments in Budapest:
Advices for your stay in Budapest
Now that you are planing to come to Budapest, there are plenty of things to plan and to look forward to. The city has almost two million inhabitants, and a rich history. We could make an entire webpage just speaking about possibilites, but so many others have done it, so we rather just recommend you a site that has lots of good information on what to see, what to do, what to eat and also practical information about transportation, curreny and other things that might be of interest.
Guide to Budapest - Wikipedia: Budapest
Special tips for those staying in Buda Batthyany:
- Take the HEV to Szentendre (leaving from the Batthyany Square).
- Visit Trofea Grill by the Margaret Bridge
- Enjoy the sight of Budapest by night
Special tips for those staying in Pest Arpad:
- Visit the Dagaly Thermal Bath by the Arpad Bridge.
- Travel from Arpad Bridge with HEV to Szentendre
Special tips for those staying in Pest Blaha:
- Visit the Jewish Synagogue and enjoy Budapest